The Broadway Community Market’s goal is to promote a small businesses and create a space where the community can gather and nourish relationships. Previously known as the Broadway Farmer’s Market, we’ve refocused our mission and now welcome homemade, handmade, local produce, artisans, crafters, and direct sales vendors. We will still offer and promote local foods and agricultural products – so the Farmer’s Market aspect will continue to be visible. We are also working on the possibility of featuring entertainment, health and wellness activities, demonstrations, classes, etc.
Visit the Community Market vendors every Saturday during season at the Veteran’s Memorial Wall.
- 2022 Market Season: May 21 – September 10, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- 2022 Fall Market Season: September 17 – October 15, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To be considered as a Community Market vendor, please complete the application here: bit.ly/bwaymarket. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive vendor approval confirmation via email from the Community Market Manager.
We welcome homemade, handmade, local produce, artisans, crafters, and direct sales vendors (only 1 representative per company per Saturday).
The deadline to apply for the 2022 season was May 1st. However, we still accepted applications throughout the season on a first-come, first-serve basis and welcomed new applications!
2022 Event Details:
– Every Saturday from May 21st – September 10th, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
– Fall Market Season: Every Saturday from September 17 – October 15, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Space / Vendor Options:
– 10’ x 10’ space for full season (22 Saturdays) = $120
– 10’ x 10’ space for one Saturday = $15
Payment for your space must be submitted to the Town prior to your participating Saturday.
**YOUR SPACE IS NOT CONSIDERED RESERVED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED**
*New vendors have a one time $15 application fee.
The Broadway Community Market hosts a variety of community events throughout the 2022 season, these events include:
- May 21 – Season Opening
- June 18 – Foodie Event – extended hours to 1PM
- July 30 – Foodie Event – extended hours to 1PM
- September 10 – Extended Hours of 9AM – 3PM for the Annual Autumn Festival & Antique Car Show
- September 17 – Fall Market Season Kicks Off! Hours are from 9AM – 1PM
- October 15 – 2022 Season Closes
- November 23 – Thanksgiving & Holiday Market from 1-5PM