The Broadway Community Market’s goal is to promote small businesses and create a space where the community can gather and nourish relationships. Previously known as the Broadway Farmer’s Market, in 2022 we refocused our mission and now welcome homemade, handmade, local produce, artisans, crafters, and direct sales vendors. Buy Fresh Buy Local is still important to us and we have many vendors promoting local foods and agricultural products. We also feature special pop-up markets, entertainment, health and wellness activities, demonstrations, and more!
Visit the Community Market vendors every Saturday during season at the Veteran’s Memorial Wall.
- 2023 Market Season: May 6 – September 9, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- 2023 Fall Market Season: September 16 – October 14, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To be considered as a Community Market vendor, please complete the application here: bit.ly/bwaymarket. The deadline to apply for the 2023 season is April 1st, however we will accept applications on a first-come-first-serve basis throughout the season. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive vendor approval confirmation via email from the Community Market Manager.
We welcome homemade, handmade, local produce, artisans, crafters, and direct sales vendors (only 1 representative per company per Saturday).
2023 Event Details:
– Every Saturday from May 6 – September 9, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (**September 9 will have extended hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. to participate in the Broadway Autumn Festival & Antique Car Show)
– Fall Market Season: Every Saturday from September 16 – October 14, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
2023 Vendor Rates:
– One 10′ x 10′ space for an entire season (24 Saturdays and pop-up markets) = $120
– One 10′ x 10′ space for one Saturday = $15
– One 10’ x 10’ space for one Saturday for seasonal produce only vendor = $5
Payment for your space must be submitted to the Town prior to your participating Saturday.
**YOUR SPACE IS NOT CONSIDERED RESERVED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED**
*New vendors have a one time $15 application fee.
Individuals or businesses interested in becoming a vendor at the Broadway Community Market can complete the application online. If you have any questions please contact us at 540-896-5152 or email@example.com.
The Broadway Community Market hosted a variety of community events throughout the 2022 season. We’re looking forward to the 2023 season and potentially a couple pop-up markets before then. Stay tuned!
2022 Market Events
- May 21 – Season Opening
- June 18 – Foodie Event – extended hours to 1PM
- July 30 – Foodie Event – extended hours to 1PM
- September 10 – Extended Hours of 9AM – 3PM for the Annual Autumn Festival & Antique Car Show
- September 17 – Fall Market Season Kicks Off! Hours are from 9AM – 1PM
- October 15 – 2022 Season Closes
- November 23 – Thanksgiving & Holiday Market from 1-5PM
Virginia Farmers Market Association & Fields of Gold
The Broadway Community Market is a proud member of the Virginia Farmers Market Association (VAFMA) and the Fields of Gold Shenandoah Valley Farm Trail.
161 South Main Street
Broadway, VA 22815